We have our ear to the ground and follow the latest trends in the printing industry. In order to keep up with customer needs, we invest in leading-edge equipment. Recently, we have purchased a semi-automatic ring wire binding line. It is a fast, multi-functional machine, which allows for punching, coil inserting (optionally with a calendar hanger) and crimping in a single run. This is a highly economical solution, which significantly reduces labour costs and shortens production times.
The machine has the following advantages:
- automatic book block splitting,
- inline punching and crimping,
- nail hole perforation,
- binding perforation with or without half-moon calendar hanger cutout using a single perforating tool,
- feeder for pre-formed calendar hangers (hanger length: 100-300 mm),
- possible wire diameters: 1/4”-3/4”,
- max. working width: 580 mm,
- max. punching width: 15 mm,
- high efficiency of up to 1,500 cycles per hour.